However, contract and contract management are comprised of studies, which mostly include project management and engineering approach, that have huge importance at every stage of the work.
Successful Contract and Project Management ensures that work is completed with minimum deviations and as in accordance as possible with the contract documents. Contract Management provides numerous opportunities such as, cost savings and effectiveness, competitive edge, high quality service delivery, accountability, specialization and flexibility, and helps removing some of the risks that arise due to the profit-orientedness inherent in the nature of business, such as loss of reputation, difficulty in management and shortness of technical staff.
Both in the construction sector and in other sectors, we identify the needs of our customers, support their development in the context of contract management, and provide pinpoint customer service in accordance with their needs.
We begin our services by identifying the resources that the works need and communicating openly with the project team, and we support the completion of the tasks on time and on budget with our expert staff.
Our contract management services include:
- PRE-AGREEMENT CONTRACTS
- EMPLOYERS CONTRACTS
- PARTNERSHIP CONTRACTS
- SUB-CONTRACTOR CONTRACTS
- FINANCE & FINANCING CONTRACTS
- SERVICES CONTRACTS
- PROCUREMENT CONTRACTS
- CONTRACTUAL RISK ANALYSIS
- TENDER / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RISK ANALYSIS
- FINANCIAL AND PROJECT FINANCE RISK ANALYSIS
- PROJECT ANALYSIS
- NEGOTIATION PLANNING
- NEGOTIATION STRATEGY
- NEGOTIATION MANAGEMENT
CONTRACT EXECUTION MONITORING
- PREPARATION OF MANAGEMENT PLAN
- OBLIGATIONS MANAGEMENT
- SUB-CONTRACT OBLIGATION MANAGEMENT
- FINANCING MANAGEMENT
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- CLAIM MANAGEMENT
- HANDOVER/WARRANTY MANAGEMENT
- CONTRACTUAL DISPUTE NEGOTIATION
- SUPPORT for DISPUTE ADJUDICATION BOARD (DAB)
- ARBITRATION / LITIGATION PROCESSES
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION WITH FINANCIAL INSTITUTION